Friday 16 December 2016

It's time for a come back


 After leaving RC for a couple years and looking at this VDF sitting on my shelf ever since. I figured it was time to get it going again. Now with more knowledge, a touch wiser now and just general all round better sense. I can do something a lot better than what I use to.


Firstly it was time to strip it, see what had worn after years of use and replace everything as such with new fresh gear. Next on the list was to build a new body that'll be my last ever so to end on a high, it's going to be something special.



After tinkering away for two weeks or so I ended up with this. VDF V3 V7. The third VDF I got, V3 front end and V7 chassis configuration. To dawn the V7 will of course have to be an RX7 and that'll be coming shortly.

Also, I've finally given into the gyro. I always considered it cheating before, still somewhat feel like I am but it's just needed for RWD. It takes the guessing game out of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment